Why Swaddle your Babies?
1. Make Babies Sleep Longer: Babies are used to being snuggled in the womb. Friends, hospital nurses and your mother will tell you that babies will sleep longer when they are wrapped.
2. Swaddling Can Mimic Touch: Babies find touch very soothing and trigger relaxation mechanisms which calm them and allow them to sleep. Some touch therapists say that swaddling can even help develop infants' tactile systems so they become comfortable with being touched, which is key to healthy development.
3. Make Your Babies More Safe: Eliminate the need for having comfort items in the baby's crib. No need to have blankets, bumpers, pillows, or stuffed animals. Arranging these items in a crib may result in SIDS.
4. Help Maintain the Back Sleeping Position: This will remind exhausted parents to place their babies on their backs to sleep. The hands over heart sleeping position is the preferred sleeping position for babies. In this position, babies can self-sooth and put themselves back to sleep more easily.
5. Swaddling Helps Parents Too: When your babies sleep more, You will sleep more and everyone will be happier.
6. Add To Cart Now - for yourself & all the wonderful moms you know! Perfect for baby registry and baby shower gifts.
Name: Newborns Swaddle
Material: Coral fleece
Size: about 68 * 80cm/26.77 * 31.50in
1 * Swaddle
iBaste Baby Sleeping Bag Swaddle Wrap Blanket Ultra Fluffy Anti-kicking Warm Preserved for Newborn Infant Baby Boy Girl Swaddle Baby - B079P11KB9